TOMPEE Motors Help
A basic guide to using Tompee Motors
Creating an account couldn’t be simpler, click Register and follow on screen instructions and fill in the required details.
Trade accounts will require approval before you can list vehicles, private accounts will be ready to use immediately.
Your Account (Accessed by logging in)
- Account Overview:
- Summary of vehicles for sale, messages and invoices
- Sell a motor vehicle:
- Opens the form to start listing a vehicle for sale.
- Your vehicle:
- Summary of all vehicles for sale. From here you can edit listings and remove vehicles from sale.
- Your Dealerships: (trade accounts only)
- Summary of dealerships/branches. From here you can add or edit branch/dealership details.
- Your Favourites:
- Review and manage vehicles that you are watching.
- Your Messages:
- From here you can send and receive messages to/from any user. To send a message you will need to enter a username in the ‘to’ field.
- Your Details:
- Manage your Tompee account information. From here you can also change your email address and password.
- Your Purchase History:
- View a list of previous listing invoices.
Listing a Vehicle
When logged in either; hover your cursor over ‘your account’ and click ‘Sell a Motor Vehicle’ from the dropdown menu or click ‘your account’ and click ‘Add new motor’. Then follow the onscreen instructions. We allow up to ten images per listing. For details on listing fees see the fees section below.
Options to edit or delete a vehicle are available from your ‘Your Vehicles’ page. This can be found by hovering your mouse cursor over ‘your account’ and click ‘Your vehicles’.
Private listing fee... £ 4.99 for 3 weeks
Trade listing fee... contact Tompee for details
If you need any further help with using Tompee, please don’t hesitate to contact us using our online message form
or by emailing us at email@example.com>